Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

If it ain't Scottish, It's crap!

So last night was scotch tasting at the Chatterbox with J-bobo and some of my friends. It was a lot of fun. We tried 5 different scotches from Glenmorainge. 3 out of 5 were pretty good, but I am quite untrained in matters of scotch, so serious drinkers may disagree, however to me, 3 out of 5 were good. Overall however, scotch is like gasoline...it burns and makes you very hot on the insides...I'll stick to vodka tonics and beer. It was a lot of fun though and we got pretty drunk.

Afterwards, I came home to the ladies enjoying their "bookclub"...yeah...2 of them had read the book - only one had finished it! They discussed it for, ohhh, no minutes. They did however drink a crap load of wine and the wife had quite the little hangover this morning. I went upstairs to read and let them enjoy themselves, but eventually the wife and a couple of them followed me up, after a few others left for home. They then harassed me for a good 30+ minutes, but actually that was pretty fun. I kept praying for them all to start making out and....oh sorry, that's for a different blog. Nah, Ol' Dodge is just being sophomoric as they say...it was a pretty fun night all around and I got to see some cool kids and some ladies I hadn't seen in a while. Dodge lova da ladies, but no lova da scotch.

Tonight is O.C. night and the lesbianfest is ready, set, go! It's going to be such a total letdown...I cannot wait. Alex must talk Marissa into getting a tattoo and then hijinx ensue! outstanding.

Tomorrow night the wife and I will be going to see a modern dance troupe performance called Complexions at Clowes Memorial Hall. I'm looking forward to it as it has received a lot of praise.

Music today...I've posted to this Open Dir before, but it deserves repeating.

Here is The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart album.

On a funny note: Will Ferrell Cowbell

I gotta have more cowbell baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment