Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Heed, Pants Now!

That post title may be a little obscure for some of you...if so, see "So I Married An Axe Murderer"...A true classic...Mike Myers at his best. It relates as I will be going to a Scotch tasting tomorrow with my fellow booze compatriot, J-bobo. I am not much of a Scotch drinker, but am looking forward to it.

Also, I'm getting kicked out of the house as the wife is hosting "bookclub". You know what "bookclub" is? Women reading a book then getting together and talking about the book for 5 minutes, then getting drunk all night, gossipping and giggling. Yep, that's "bookclub".

Here are 3 more Beck tracks off the yet-to-be-released album.

Here is The Killer's Mr. Brightside EP because I think The Killers link I posted a while ago is no good now and everyone should still get a chance to know The Killers if they don't all ready.

Mixed Index #1
Mixed Index #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment