Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Give 'til it hurts...

Get in...I'll drive...like freakin' rock and roll maniac baby!

OK, sorry. Check out Communique over at Scenestars...good shiz. Rachael, who runs Scenestars with the help of the other cool kids over there, is so cool. Seriously Valerie, I may try to make her my new blog girlfriend. I don't think she'd have me though. Maybe we can three-way blog.

My little Rock Snob, Val, gives me a shout out at least once a week. She's awesome like that. I totally want to blog out with her.

Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea
Guster - I Spy
Guster - Love For Me
The Beatles - Rocky Raccoon
Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Blue In Green
Devendra Banhart - Dogs They Make Up The Dark
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Gwen Stefani & Eve - Rich Girl
Hot Hot Heat - No Not Now
The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
Ryan Adams - Cry On Demand
Ben Folds Five - Missing The War
Death Cab for Cutie - Company Calls Epilogue

Har Mar SuperstarThis picture of Har Mar Superstar cracks me up. I'm totally going to be him for Halloween this year. I found it over at Gorilla Vs. Bear. It's a great blog and I love the name.


Drop It Like It's Hot:
Mos Def - Wylin Out
Ciara feat Missy Elliot - 1 2 Step
Ciara feat Petey Pablo - My Goodies
Destiny's Child - I Need A Soldier

Hey, I want to give a shout to Source Victoria again. I don't know how many of you checked them out, but do so. I'm not really keen on the band's name, but the music is good stuff. They are an Arizona based band, influenced by bands like Elbow, Wilco, The Beatles, Elliot Smith and such. The site will stream their latest EP for you.

Finally, go download the Radio-C Mix

1 comments:

Post a Comment