Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Give a little bit...

The Mars Volta - The Widow
The Unicorns - The Clap
The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)
The Unicorns - Sea Ghost
Loretta Lynn - Portland, Oregon
Loretta Lynn - Little Red Shoes
Loretta Lynn - Miss Being Mrs.
The Magnetic Fields
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Jeff Buckley - Grace
The White Stripes - Cold Cold Night
The White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button
Aesop Rock - Holy Smokes
Aesop Rock - Zodiac Accupuncture

Still not much a lovefest for Dodge's lovely wife...Actually, I think you guys must hate her. My feelings are actually hurt...one little dollar to a good cause...maybe five...please...don't make me beg. Look what I give you...If you dig a little deeper in some of these links you may even find more, but give a little bit first. PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE...i beg you.

Unhurt my feelings and give a little bit here...

1 comments:

Post a Comment