Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Eddie Izzard...He shoots, he scores!

Comedian Eddie Izzard is one talented transvestite...a self-titled Executive Transvestite actually...All I care is he makes me pee my pants, and not by choice either. Most of his performances are available on DVD. So buy one and laugh. I recommend Dress to Kill, but Glorious is a gut buster too.

You can also find 4 of his performances on mp3 here

I'm a big sports fan. I love college basketball and I love baseball, but this is the worst thing I've read in a while related to sports. Where's the freaking fun in that! Terrible. 2004 wasn't a great year for sport other than the Red Sox winning the World Series, but I hate the Red Sox as a whole, so for me, 2004 was a bad year for sport. I won't really expand on this, as I don't care enough to, but i just think it was a crappy year for sport. Last year's Red Sox team was pretty likable though...Ol' Dodge didn't shower or bathe once for 3 months, so he can get down with a bunch of scrubby, scruffy, dirty dudes kicking Yankee ass, but really that's mainly because I hate the Yankees twice as much as I hate the Red Sox. I'm a National League guy though, so I was pulling for the Cardinals after my favorite team, The Dodgers, were eliminated by the Cards to start the MLB Playoffs.

Dodge's Favorite Sports Teams
------------------------------------------
University of Kentucky Wildcats
Indianapolis Colts
Los Angeles Dodgers
Indiana Pacers

I hate watching hockey so no favorite there, but I think I would have loved to play hockey.

Play Ball!

0 comments:

Post a Comment