Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Free shizzel...hmmm? & New Friends

So... Largehearted boy has an interesting post today on all the "free" things you can get on the web. I'd be willing to try and to help others try if anyone wants to. It looks like at least one of them is for real. Comment and let me know if you're interested. I haven't looked at any of them too close to see what the requirements are though...if you want to check them out and let me know, I'm all ears. I would imagine setting up some secondary email addresses is necessary, so you don't get slammed with spam and shit.

Also, check out KettyKet who was cool enough to give MOKB a link today. Thanks cool kid.

So good...get some Nina Simone.

Train kept a rollin' all night long...

0 comments:

Post a Comment