Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Contender

You all should know that Dodge is a lova of the "Sweet Science" of boxing, so you know he is watching, but the question to you is: Have you guys been watching The Contender on NBC? Holy shitecakes, it's good. I hate most reality shows these days, but I'm hooked on this one. Alfonzo Gomez whooped 21-0 stud Peter Manfredo's ass the other night. I mean, everyone was afraid of Manfredo, and with good reason, and Gomez just called him out, stepped up and owned his ass. It was a thing of beauty.


Eh Yo, Dodge, You coulda bin a contenda!


The unintentional comedy of Sly Stallone trying to put words and sentences together is great too. I don't know who I'm pulling for. I didn't want either Manfredo or Gomez to lose the other night, so I think this will be a weekly battle for me.

I can't wait until Ishe and Ahmed throw down. Ishe is gonna put the hurt on!

Anyway, check this show out Thursday nights on NBC.

1 comments:

Post a Comment