Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Caesars - Jerk It Out

Thanks to an anonymous tip from one of you loyal readers, I found this directory which contains the Caesars' iShuffle commercial song, Jerk It Out, I was wondering about. I'm sure I would have found it with any amount of research, but sometimes Dodge is a lazy bastard. Anyway, I appreciate the assist. Also from that directory, make sure you download Liam Lynch's "United States of Whatever" if you've never heard it...it rocks.

They have the Caesars listed as Caesars Palace, but whatever.

Also...in a completely different direction - Sixeyes got me checking into Okkervil River. Check them out here and download some free mp3s from their site...then go buy the CD.

I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment