Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Breathe easier: 3rd Season of The O.C.

Fox Orders 3rd Season of The O.C.
March 22, 2005 - By John Consoli

Captain Oats returns!

Fox has ordered a third season of its drama The O.C., which was moved this season to the difficult 8 p.m. Thursday time period.

The O.C. is first in the time period ratings among adults 18-34 and teens. The drama has boosted the network's rating in the period by 72 percent over last year among adults 18-49 and 111 percent among adults 18-34.

"The show has performed exceptionally well, achieving hit status on a highly competitive night and giving us a solid anchor on Thursdays for the first time in years," said Gail Berman, Fox entertainment president.


Oh thank God. Seriously, I was terrified. Whatever. Of course the O.C. will be back next season, and for the next 5 seasons at least. Douchebags...who writes this crap? More imporantly...what douchebags read this crap?! Oh yeah...me. I love the O.C.

Actually, I can't wait for The Office. I love that dude, Brick, from Anchorman..."LOUD NOISES!!!" hahahhahahahahhahahahhahaaaa....

I had to DVR the first episode tonight...

OK! I'm off to Florida!

1 comments:

Post a Comment