Play ANNO1777 and win REAL MONEY

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

George Michael to go to rehab


The 'Faith' hitmaker ' who left jail on Monday (11.10.10) after serving four weeks of an eight-week sentence for driving under the influence of drugs and possession of cannabis - wants to overcome his dependency on substances so he doesn't repeat the same problems and end up back in prison.

He said: ' want to beat my drug addiction and lead a normal life. I don't want to end up back in prison. It's a very horrible place to be.

'You're not considered a person when you're inside, you're just a number and that freaked me out.

' have done wrong and paid for this stupid crime and I want to get my life back on track.'

George's whereabouts have remained unknown since he decided to take a late night drive on the night of his release with his partner Kenny Goss.

Read All